Stetson’s 4th Annual Spring Health Fair
Thurs., Mar. 31, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. @ Hollis Center Rinker Field House
Come speak to medical professionals & local businesses to ask questions, receive free health screenings, samples, massages & more!
A gift basket from St. John Club Spa valued at over $100 and including brands such as Pevonia, Voluspa, OPI, and BioFreeze will be raffled off! The winner will be emailed and can pick up the prize at their soonest convenience.
CULTURAL CREDIT APPROVED.
Special guests include:
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Florida Hospital of DeLand
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Diabetes Department
- Dr. Chan’s Family Practice
- Dr. Jim Perlotto, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, Visiting Executive Consultant, Career Services
- Integrative Acupuncture & Healing Center
- Florida Department of Health
- Disease Control
- Tobacco Prevention Program
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Prevention On the Move HIV Screening Bus
- St. John Club Spa
- Free chair massages, samples & the chance to win a gift basket valued at over $100!
- Wellness & Recreation
- Blood pressure, BMI, & flexibility assessments
- Counseling Center
- Hatter Harvest
- And more!
If you’re interested in volunteering to help with the setup, teardown, or various other preparations/marketing for the event, please contact Audrey Cherin at firstname.lastname@example.org.