Employee Health Screening Opportunities – Earn Rewards
Stetson University’s Office of Human Resources is excited to announce the Simply Engaged Program through United Healthcare. HR is committed to providing resources to our employees to manage their Health and Wellness throughout the year. The first of these activities is a Biometric Screening opportunity.
2016 Biometric Screening
- This program is for employees on a UHC plan only. Because the program is paid for by UHC, the screenings are only available for employees, not spouses and dependents as in previous years. However, spouses and domestic partners can earn rewards for lab screenings or health provider visits, please see myuhc.com for more info.
- Register online (appointments are limited). Use this scheduling tool https://register.wellness-inc.com/stetsonuniv. This meeting will take 15-20 minutes to complete. This is a non-fasting screening, and your results are kept confidential.
- Complete a FREE Biometric Screening. During this confidential session you will receive a light finger stick, Total Cholesterol check, Glucose, Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index with measured height and weight.
- The Reward. Your participation will not go unrecognized. Upon completion of this initiative, you will earn $75.00* in rewards through your Rally profile. This reward is NOT a premium discount as in previous years, but is money you can redeem for gift cards at many major retail outlets (Amazon, CVS, Walmart, Home Depot, and many more). Visit myuhc.com for more details.
- Personal Health Assessment (PHA). After the screening, log in to your myuhc.com profile and earn an additional $25 in rewards for completing a health survey by answering general questions about your health and lifestyle habits. This survey allows you access to your Rally account, and allows you to participate in other incentive programs. Up to $200 in rewards may be earned per member for this calendar year.
Please contact Human Resources at 386-822-8710, if you have any questions.