Open Enrollment Help Session – Today
Next Help Session: 10/29/2014, 12:00 – 3:00 pm, duPont-Ball Library basement, room 15.
Open Enrollment is from Oct. 1 through Oct. 31, 2014.
Benefits become effective: Jan. 1, 2015.
Every benefit-eligible employee is required to complete the enrollment process, even if the employee is not making any changes or selecting any benefits. The deadline to make changes is Oct. 31 by 4:30 p.m. If changes are not made, employees will automatically be re-enrolled in their current benefit selections (excluding Flexible Spending Accounts, Dental & Vision) and subject to the new rates and plan terms. Changes cannot be made again until the next open enrollment period, unless there is a change in status.
Remember: Stetson is offering new Dental & Vision benefits for 2015 and all employees are required to select a new plan or decline coverage. Failure to actively select will cancel current dental & vision benefits as of 12/31/14.
Enrollment for 2015 benefits will be via Banner Web. A Stetson ID and PIN is required for login.
What To Do:
- To elect, change or maintain DENTAL coverage complete a Delta Dental application and make elections using My Stetson.
- To elect, change or maintain VISION coverage complete a VSP application and make elections using My Stetson.
- To elect or make changes to HEALTH coverage complete a BCBS change application and make elections using My Stetson.
- To elect or continue benefits under a FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT complete an Aflac 2015 Plan Year Enrollment form.
- To increase individual or spouse voluntary LIFE coverage amount by $20,000 – with no questions asked – complete a Lincoln Financial Change form.
It is not too late to receive the $85 health premium credit for early 2015. Contact Dragica Bugosh for a passport, have the primary care physician complete the passport, and submit the passport to campus box 8327 by 10/31/2014.
For complete summaries and premium charts visit: https://www.stetson.edu/other/benefits/open-enrollment/.
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to offer a discounted membership benefit available through Stetson University and LA Fitness! Join online through this offer anytime from now until 9/4/2015 and receive a $0 initiation and $24.95 monthly dues per person for you and your family members*.
*Amenities and classes may vary from club to club; extra charge for some amenities. Family members must live at the same address as the employee and family memberships must be paid for with the same account as the employee membership. Membership includes access to all LA Fitness clubs excluding Signature Clubs and clubs located in the counties of Suffolk, Nassau, Westchester, Richmond and Bronx in the state of New York.
Dragica Bugosh, Benefits Administrator
385-822-7058 or email@example.com