Raw Fusion Natural Wellness Workshop
Free Admission & Cultural Credit
Allen Hall, Wednesday, April 9, from 6 to 9 p.m.
Featuring healthy living expert, Dr. LindaJoy “LJ” Rose, author of the Raw Fusion Living Recipes for Healthy Eating, Natural Weight Loss and Anti-Aging, this fun, practical and delicious philosophy blends a the incredible health benefits of raw foods with the comfort and convenience of cooked foods. You will also learn Subconscious Dynamics and Mind Mastery to create long-lasting positive change and experience foods you’ve never tasted before!
This fun, dynamic and upbeat session includes…Taste LOTS of delicious new taste sensations and healthy snacks – demonstration and tasting!
Green Smoothies * Health Breakfast Foods * Simple Salad Dressings & Dip * Homemade Almond Milk * Cheezy Spaghetti Siciliano * Coconut Truffles * Flavored Nuts & Seeds * Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Jam * Tapioca Chia Pudding
- Learn how to prepare easy, healthy and delicious Raw Fusion Meals to fuel your vitality
- Discover how Natural Wellness Eating can help you lose and maintain weight effortlessly
- Life-changing facts about processed and cooked foods
- Simple Self-Hypnosis Techniques for establishing positive, life-affirming habits
- Cutting-edge ingredients and information to supercharge your mind and body
Dr. LJ Rose is an Author, Therapist, and Wellness Chef & Raw Foods Educator. A Ph.D and professor in psychology of hypnotherapy and subconscious, she pioneered the “raw fusion” movement blending nutritious raw foods with the taste, comfort and convenience of mainstream meals.
Featured Healthy Living Specialist for eHow.com and NBC’s Daytime Show, Dr. Rose is the author of 8 books has and is the former Director of Int’l Development for the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Visit www.rawfusionliving.com and