10 Reasons to go to the Green Fair this Saturday!
Why should you go to the Green Fair at the Gillespie Museum from 10AM-2PM this Saturday?
1. Get a cultural credit!
2. FREE car safety and efficiency inspection! FREE bicycle tune-up and registration with Public Safety!
3. Listen to on-site live music from three different groups of musicians.
4. BUILD birdhouses with Habitat for Humanity or BUILD Lady-bug houses with Hatter Harvest.
5. Get a bike-blended smoothie from Stetson Cycles!
6. Naturally tie-dye a bandanna or try your hand at recycled-glass beading with the Longleaf Pine Restoration Project!
7. Make some recycled art with Stetson Recycling, Stetson HATS, and the Honors Program!
8. Learn how to recycle electronics with Conflict Free Resolution Initiative and learn how to be green this summer with Students Advocating Sustainability at Stetson!
9. Drop off unused or expired medications to be safely disposed of with Students Against Destructive Decisions.
10. Explore the amazing rock and mineral collections of the Gillespie Museum!
Come on out to the Gillespie Museum at 234 East Michigan Avenue this Saturday from 10AM-2PM! You don’t want to miss it!