Important enhancements to TIAA-Cref Portfolio
Dear Faculty and Staff:
Starting Jan. 11, 2013, Stetson University is making important enhancements to provide the investment choices and services you need to pursue your savings goals by introducing five new investment choices to give you additional opportunities to diversify your retirement portfolio.
What is not changing: Rules governing the retirement plan(s) will not change. Contribution rates, eligibility requirements, and other aspects of the plan design remain the same.
|Oppenheimer Developing Markets A||
|PIMCO Commodity Real Return Strategy Fund Institutional Class||
|Prudential Global Real Estate Fund Z||
|Templeton Global Bond Class A||
|Vanguard Extended Market Index Fund Signal||
These new funds offer you:
• More options for building a personalized retirement portfolio
• More retirement planning flexibility
• More potential to build the financial future you want
Take Advantage of the New Fund Choices Today
Now is a great time to get more information and advice on using these new investment options to build your portfolio. Call 800 732-8353 to schedule a confidential, one-on-one appointment with a TIAA-CREF consultant, available at no additional cost to you. During a one-on-one advice session, a TIAA-CREF consultant will help you create a retirement portfolio that’s tailored to your unique financial situation and goals.
Get Additional Information About Your Investments
You can also get additional retirement planning information from TIAA-CREF easily and conveniently:
- By phone: For questions about your retirement account, call 800 842-2252, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET).
- Online: To view your investment choices, learn more about your plan or make changes to your account online, visit www.tiaa-cref.org/stetson.
- In Person: Individual Counseling Sessions will be available in late January or early February from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm in the Alpha Study room of the DuPont Library, appointments will become available by calling (800)732-8353. Stay tuned for exacts dates.
Stetson University Office of Human Resources