Employee Benefits Open Enrollment ends Oct. 31
Please be reminded you need to complete your Open Enrollment via Banner Web/My.Stetson.edu, regardless of whether or not you are making changes to your 2013 elections. Consider the following:
- LOGIN TO: http://my.stetson.edu/
- Remember to select “Complete”, when you’re finished with your Open Enrollment on Banner Web.
- Your “Calculate Cost” feature will confirm your 2013 elections.
- If you have a Flexible Spending Account (either a Health Care Spending Account or a Dependent Day Care Spending Account), you must submit a new application to HR to continue funding them in 2013. https://www.stetson.edu/other/benefits/op2013.php
- If you have purchased Supplemental Life insurance, keep in mind that if you change “AGE CATEGORY” in 2013, you will automatically see an increase in rate per thousand in your January paycheck.
- If you want to add or remove eligible dependents, now is the time to do so, with a change form from the appropriate provider.
If you need further assistance please contact Human Resources 822-8710.