Scholarships, Fellowships to Study Abroad now available
The applications for the 2013-2014 David L. Boren Scholarships and Fellowships are now available. As you know, the Boren Awards provide unique funding opportunities for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students to study in Africa, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Eurasia, Latin America, and the Middle East, where they can add important international and language components to their educations.
The application can be accessed at www.borenawards.org.
Along with detailed information about the Boren Scholarships and Fellowships, the website includes a Campus Representative section, which has recently been revised and you can access the following resources online:
- Information about the role of the Boren Scholarship campus representative, including downloadable forms and instructions for the online review system
- Information for Boren Fellowship campus representatives, advisors, and faculty
- Printer-friendly handouts, such as the 2013 Program Information Sheet and Service Information & Examples
- Student profiles
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentations for use in your information sessions
- Other print and multimedia tools
Students should speak with a Study Abroad Coordinator at World: International Learning (635 N. Bert Fish or email@example.com) prior to submitting an application.