Intl Scholarship Program application online-Spring 2013
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program application is now online for Study Abroad Spring 2013.
The Gilman International Scholarship Program is happy to announce that the online application system is now open for students participating in study abroad programs during the spring 2013 term. We anticipate this to be a competitive cycle so please encourage your students to seek your guidance and utilize all available Gilman resources. For more information about the Gilman Scholarship, webinar schedules, and other helpful resources please visit the Gilman website at www.iie.org/gilman.
Spring 2013 online applications are due Oct. 2, 2012 by 11:59 p.m. CST.
Students should speak with a Study Abroad Coordinator at World: International Learning (635 N. Bert Fish Drive or firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to submitting an application.
For students applying for any academic term (academic year, fall, spring or summer) please find the eligibility requirements below:
* Enrolled as an undergraduate student at a two- or four-year U.S. Institution
* United States citizen
* Receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term of study abroad
* Participating in a study abroad program that is no less than 4 weeks (28 days) in one country and no more than an academic year
* Receiving academic credit
* Study in any country not currently under a U.S. State Department Travel Warning, or Cuba.
For more information, please contact the appropriate person below:
Last Name A-D
Last Name E-K:
Last Name L-Q:
Last Name R-Z: