Master of Business Administration - Online
In the Stetson MBA Online, flexibility combines with individualized attention to propel your career forward.
Whether you have just graduated from a bachelor’s degree program or have been in the workforce for a while, the Stetson MBA Online will equip you with the skills and business acumen to become an effective decision maker.
The Master of Business Administration Online program brings theory to life and builds confidence and collaborative skills – two essentials for moving up in the business world. We build leaders in business with the ability to go beyond.
Stetson's challenging curriculum will provide you with the edge you need to take the next step toward your goals - whether that is advancing within your organization, changing careers or starting your own business.
- 100% online
- 8-week sessions
- No GMAT required*
Our dedicated MBA faculty are there for you from day one. Live-online sessions combine with prerecorded lectures to provide you with the flexibility to incorporate an MBA into your busy lifestyle.
View our course requirements to see what we offer.More Info
See for yourself what makes this program significant.More Info
The Stetson University is one of 187 elite institutions worldwide with both its business school and accounting program accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Preparing You for Success
Prior to beginning the core experience of the program, all students complete the MBA Foundations, two graduate business courses designed to provide the business background in finance, accounting, statistics and modeling needed for the program.
Because of this foundation, you are more prepared to succeed, and your professors are able to dive deeper into the subject matter, further expanding your business knowledge and decision-making ability.
- Shahram Amiri, Ed.D., College of William and Mary
- William Andrews, Ph.D., University of Georgia
- Yiorgos A. Bakamitsos, Ph.D., Northwestern University; Associate Dean
- Michael Bitter, Ph.D., University of Mississippi; Rinker Distinguished Professor of Accounting; Director of the Master of Accountancy Programs
- Charles Brandon, Ph.D., University of Georgia
- Valrie Chambers, Ph.D., University of Houston; Interim Chair of the M.E. Rinker, Sr. Institute of Tax and Accountancy
- Giovanni Fernandez, Ph.D., Florida International University; Executive Director of Graduate Programs
- Scott Jones, Ph.D., University of Oregon
- Stuart Michelson, Ph.D., University of Kansas; Roland and Sarah George Professor of Finance; Chair of the Department of Finance
- B. Madhu Rao, Ph.D., University of Toronto
- William Sause, Ph.D., Nova Southeastern University
- John Tichenor, Ph.D., Florida State University
- Petros Xanthopoulos, Ph.D., University of Florida
- Joe Woodside, D.B.A., Cleveland State University
With your Stetson University MBA, you will excel in today's ever-changing global business environment. Graduates move to mid- and high-level careers within four to six years of graduation. Our challenging academic environment produces leaders with a world of opportunities open to them.
The career impact of your Stetson experience does not end when you walk across the stage at graduation. The Hatter alumni network fosters opportunities to build impactful, career-enhancing relationships that last a lifetime.
Homer P. Jordan, MBA '08, Senior Financial Analyst, Lockheed Martin Corp.
One of the most beneficial aspects of the program is the case study-based learning, which helped me build a solid bridge between classroom and workplace. I applied lessons from the university to my work, where I created a financial model to consolidate and report financial forecasts to corporate headquarters. Ultimately this led to an early promotion.
Stacey Robbins, '08, MBA '10, Financial Analyst, Walt Disney World Resort
Obtaining my undergraduate and MBA degrees from Stetson University has enabled me to progress toward my overall educational goal in a timely and flexible manner, while advancing my career. I've become a more strategic employee at Disney and received the Partners in Excellence Award. Collaboration among my study peers and the relevance of course assignments have created a challenging but rewarding experience which will continue to pay dividends.