Prepare for an exciting career in marketing, the backbone of business!
Have you ever wondered why some stores carry products that others don't? Or how companies determine whether a new soft drink will be successful or fizzle out? In the marketing program, students gain decision-making skills that lead to success in fields ranging from e-marketing and market research to advertising and supply chains.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major, Minor
The Marketing major equips students to better understand customers and the complex market system in which organizations operate. Thus, marketing majors are expected to analyze, synthesize and evaluate decisions critical to the leadership of all organizations. Small class sizes, faculty interaction and sophisticated team projects using business partners give you the real-world training you need to be successful after graduation. Add state-of-the-art equipment and software and you have a winning formula to help you prepare for your career.
View our course curriculum to see what we offer.More Info
Visit to see our beautiful campus to yourself.More Info
Stetson University's School of Business Administration is fully accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a prestigious accreditation.
Two of our faculty members hold the title of Dennis C. McNamara, Sr. Professor of Marketing. Faculty members include:
- Carol Azab, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University
- Yiorgos Bakamitsos, Ph.D., Northwestern University
- Michelle DeMoss, Ph.D., University of Florida
- James Fyles, M.B.A., Rollins College
- Sara Gramata, M.B.A., Loyola University of Chicago
- Deborah Goldring, Ph.D., Florida Atlantic University
- Scott Jones, Ph.D., University of Oregon
- Carolyn Nicholson, Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Program alumni span the globe and are making their mark in fields from fashion to logistics. Other graduates continue their education in M.B.A. and Ph.D. programs or in law school.