Design your path to a successful career in business.
The world of business is a fascinating, diverse field full of a range of positions. As the market grows and changes and new technologies develop, business is in need of competent and entrepreneurial-spirited newcomers, ready to innovate and transform the field.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major, Minor
Our interdepartmental program covers a wide range of areas including statistics, information technology, finance, management, accounting, business ethics, marketing business communication and strategic management. As a business administration major, you will be provided with a broad range of experience-based academic opportunities designed to create a foundation for a successful career. Within the major, you can further specialize or prepare generally for business, governmental activity, pre-law or graduate studies.
Not only will we prepare you for today’s workforce, we will provide you with the skills you need to anticipate change and design innovative approaches to emerging opportunities and challenges.
View our course requirements to see what we offer.More Info
Visit to see our beautiful campus for yourself.More Info
Stetson University's School of Business Administration is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International, a prestigious accreditation.
As a supplement to the specialized business majors in accounting, business systems and analytics, economics, entrepreneurship, family enterprise, finance, international business, management, marketing and sport business, Stetson's School of Business Administration offers this major in business administration to foster a flexible, interdisciplinary approach to a business education.
As a student in business administration, you are able to design your own path to business success by incorporating courses across multiple business disciplines.
Three courses are required in a single area to create a discipline concentration.
All faculty in the School of Business Administration teach in this program and are committed to providing an education which will serve as the foundation for a successful career in business.
We provide advisory assistance in the Business Administration program. The advisory committee includes
- William Andrews, Ph.D., University of Georgia
- Fred Augustine, Ph.D., Florida State University
- Jim Beasley, Ph.D., Tufts University
- Isabel C. Botero, Ph.D., Michigan State University
- Jon Carrick, Ph.D., University of Glasgow
- Randall Croom, Ph.D., University of Florida
- Kelly Hall, D.B.A., Kennesaw State University
- Mary Jo Jackson, Ph.D., University of Florida
- William Jackson, D.B.A., Memphis State University
- Luis Paris, M.B.A., Stetson University
- John Rasp, Ph.D., Florida State University
- Ram Subramanian, Ph.D., University of North Texas
- Betty Thorne, Ph.D., Indiana University
- John Tichenor, Ph.D., Florida State University
Business administration majors are in demand as
- customer service representatives
- business analysts
- financial planners
- project managers
- retail/merchandising managers
- sales representatives and managers
Recent alumni accomplishments include working as an assistant vice president at Fixed Income Group and as an R.J. O'Brien futures broker, working as a marketing project coordinator at AAA, working as a computer programmer analyst for the Volusia County Health Department and studying as a Ph.D. student in financial management.