Our office is constantly working behind the scenes on a variety of projects and initiatives. Please explore the options below to learn more.
We also encourage you to review our newsletter, published on a monthly basis, that includes project updates, announcements, interesting facts and more.
- Creating AI-generated tutorials:
- Microsoft - Polling / Bookings / Bookings With Me
- Windows Hello
- eFax: Just the Facts
- Advocacy Center technology:
- Expanding conference room support for Zoom, Webex, and BlueJeans meetings (in addition to Teams meetings).
- Access Control for the building. Anticipated completion 10/27.
- Looking to replace or renew our EMS platform.
- University-wide fax services reduction:
- Discontinue fax service where not in use. Use eFax where applicable.
- Tampa Law Center: servers to improve high-availability and performance.
- Expanding ID card access (Access Control) on campus.
- Looking to share ID card design with DeLand and allow for ID cards to be used across campuses.
- Tampa Law Center wireless services expansion.
- AI-generated tutorials: Avoiding Third-Party Scheduling Tools / Using Scheduling Assistant
- FY 23-24 security camera expansion at Gulfport campus.
- Added a presentation monitor and digital clock to each classroom/courtroom in the Advocacy Center.
- Deployed FY 23-24 faculty and staff laptop upgrades.
- Upgraded laptop and desktop memory for applicable computers.