Faculty Support Services Office
Overview: Faculty Support Services provides assistance to faculty, while at the same time serving as liaisons between the faculty and students and other departments. Students may obtain information regarding the professors' class schedules in the event that they need to schedule an appointment with a professor.
Mission statement: Faculty Support Services provides the highest level of assistance for faculty in their pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, and public service, and we collaborate with members of the university community to provide exceptional customer service in support of the university’s mission, vision, and core values.
Location and Hours: The Faculty Support Services office is on the second floor of the Dana Administration Building and is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Services Provided for Faculty
The Faculty Support Services assists faculty with various projects and technical support, including:
- Typing law review articles, books, legal memoranda, correspondence, and other law-related documents; editing and proofreading materials produced by others;
- Preparing letters, memoranda, reports, final examinations, and seating charts;
- Assisting faculty with charts and graphics, class exhibits, PowerPoint presentations, scanning, and computer-related problems;
- Preparing class handouts and syllabi;
- Preparing and posting class cancellations and class assignments;
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for seminars and conferences; and
- Making arrangements (i.e, room and food accommodations, maintenance services, etc.) for committee meetings, conferences and competitions.
Services Provided for Students
- We notify students of class assignments, room changes, and class cancellations;
- We work with Media Services and set up class recording requests;
- We assist the Moot Court students to finalize, copy, and distribute briefs;
- We assist RAs and TAs with copies and office supplies;
|Janice Strawn||Ext. 7905|
|Administrative Support II
|Jessica Fehr||Ext. 7215|
|Administrative Support I|
|Emma Blakey||Ext. 37919|
|Derrick Morse||Ext. 37966|
|Madison Honchell||Ext. 37972|