Election 2016: Stetson law experts available for media interviews
The following legal experts are available for election-related interviews.
Call Brandi Palmer in the communications office to schedule/ for times available at 727-562-7381 (office) or 727-430-1580 (cell).
- Professor Paul Boudreaux, topic: Electoral College and the Election Outcome
- Boudreaux wrote on the history and present/future of presidential debates and on how the electoral college impacts the presidential election.
- Professor Lance Long, topic: Amendment 1
- Long has been quoted by Politifact and in The Hill on the solar battle in the Sunshine State over Amendment 1.
- Professor Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, topic: Money in Politics, Campaign and Election Law
- Torres-Spelliscy has testified before Congress and literally wrote the book on the rise of corporate power and election spending.
- Professor Louis Virelli, topic: the Supreme Court after the Election
- Virelli gives interviews on the impact of a Supreme Court vacancy, shake ups in the Court impacting decision making post-election 2016 and wrote Disqualifying the High Court.
Post date: Nov. 4, 2016
Media contact: Brandi Palmer | email@example.com
727-562-7381 office | 727-430-1580 cell