Florida Resources Online
Florida State Resources
- My Florida
A portal providing easy access to most state government websites. Select "directory" for a list of agencies and other resources.
- Florida Legislature
- Florida Statutes Online
- Florida Government Information Locator Service
The State Library's website, which offers quick access to government information sources.
- The Florida State Courts
Links to the Florida Courts, as well as a self-help center
- The Florida Supreme Court Briefs
This website contains briefs and opinions since October 1999
- Gavel to Gavel
Live and recorded broadcast of oral arguments before the Florida Supreme Court
Legislature and Legislation
- Florida Law Online
- American Law Sources Online
(Also known as LawSource) This website has links to courts, law reviews and cases.
- Florida Statutes
Florida statues and session laws are fully available, either for browsing or searching by keyword.
- Legislative Resources for Florida Librarians
Links to websites of interest, as well as an excellent set of legislative links
- Government Documents
Links to federal and state information
- Municipal Codes and Ordinances
Includes municipal codes, as well as meeting minutes.
- State and Local Government on the Net
Directory of city, county and state websites
- Florida League of Cities
- Pinellas County Property Appraiser's Office
Includes searchable property records
- Hillsborough County
- Polk County
- Manatee County
- Florida Public Interest Groups
News, legislation and consumer tools.
- Environmental Law Institute
International information services, publications and research services, including the environmental law reporter and wetlands projects.
- Florida Heritage Collection
- The Florida Administrative Code
Provides state regulations in searchable form.