- My Florida - a portal providing easy access to most state government sites; click on "directory" for a listing of agencies and other resources.
The following sites provide excellent compilations of Florida law resources on the Internet:
- The Florida Supreme Court (has links to the Florida Supreme Court, plus other state appellate and trial courts, as well as self-help center)
- Florida Law Online
- American Law Sources Online (ALSO's Florida web page has links to courts, law reviews and cases)
- The Florida Bar Online
- Stetson Law's Florida page (links to miscellaneous but helpful pages for Florida information)
Specific Florida Websites
- Online Sunshine, the official Florida State Government website, offers users links to all sorts of legislative information, including texts, histories and staff analysis of Florida bills.
- The current Florida Statutes are available in full-text, either for browsing or searching by keyword; so are the latest session laws (Laws of Florida)
- The Florida Supreme Court Briefs website contains briefs and opinions since October 1999
- The Florida Administrative Code provides state regulations in searchable form
- Gavel to Gavel offers live and recorded broadcast of oral arguments before the Florida Supreme Court