Dublin, Ireland Exchange
Term Dates for Outbound (Stetson) Students
2019-20 at UCD Sutherland School of Law
- Orientation: Sept. 3-6, 2019
- Class Start Date: Sept. 9, 2019
- Class End Date: Nov. 29, 2019
- Exam Period: Dec. 9-20, 2019
- Class Start Date: Jan. 20, 2020
- Class End Date (Teaching term 2a): March 6, 2020
- Class Start Date (Teaching term 2b): March 23, 2020
- Class End Date (Teaching term 2b): April 24, 2020
- Exam Period: May 5-16, 2020
Students at Stetson University College of Law can spend either a semester or a full academic year in a new foreign exchange program with Dublin, Ireland.
Stetson students selected for the program have the option of attending for two exchange semesters: the first a simple exchange semester, and the second an LL.M. semester. The LL.M. semester may be applied toward an LL.M. degree at UCD, but Stetson students would have to return to UCD, at their own expense, to complete an additional LL.M. semester and a dissertation semester at UCD cost to earn the LL.M. from UCD. The two additional semesters at UCD are not covered by the exchange agreement.
Students choose to specialize in one of five concentrations in international commercial law, European law and public affairs, international human rights, information technology and intellectual property law, or criminology and criminal justice.
- Stetson Application for Stetson Students
- UCD Application for Stetson Students
- About Dublin
UCD Sutherland School of Law
National University of Ireland
Belfield Campus, Dublin 4
For more information, contact Office of International Programs at 727-562-7849 or email@example.com.