Seminar on Florida Criminal Law – CLE Opportunity, Free for Students!
Join Attorney Keith Upson for a half-day seminar, “Florida Criminal Counsel’s Continuing Obligations After Sentencing” on Friday, September 8, at the Tampa Law Center.
This CLE will benefit any attorney who is navigating the rules and being proactive in regards to appeals.
The seminar agenda includes:
- Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.111(e)
- Appellate Procedure 9.140(d)
- What the Rules Require and the Documents Look Like
- Moving to Withdraw
- Application for Indigent Status for Appeal
- Being Proactive While Protecting Your Client’s Rights to Appeal
- And more!
Registration (includes continental breakfast, CLE, and materials):
Standard Rate: $150
Stetson Alumni Rate: $125
Student Rate: Free
An application will be submitted to The Florida Bar for 3.5 CLE hours.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Post date: August 30, 2017, in Faculty,