Reminder: Southeastern Minority Job Fair (SEMJF)
The Southeastern Minority Job Fair (SEMJF) that will take place virtually from October 29-30th.
SEMJF is a well-established and well-known program providing opportunities to interview with law firms, government agencies, and public interest organizations. It is a national job fair with employers representing 31 states (including Florida) that are actively seeking diverse candidates. Rising 2Ls and 3Ls are strongly encouraged to participate.
- Student Registration: Open now through September 2, 2020
- List of participating employers available: September 4, 2020
- Online bidding begins: September 14, 2020 at 9:00am EDT
- Online bidding closes: September 28, 2020 at 11:58pm EDT
- Deadline to decline interviews: October 18, 2020
- SEMJF: October 29-30, 2020
How to Register
- Create a new Symplicity account through SEMJF Symplicity (www.semjf.org)
- Register with your school email address and complete profile and upload application materials before bidding.
- Make sure that you confirm your email address in order for your SEMJF account to be approved.
How to Prepare
Interested students should set-up an appointment with a Career and Professional Development coach. Click here for more information on how to do so.
The Office of Career and Professional Development will be hosting two virtual Q&A Sessions to answer any questions you may have about SEMJF. We will be joined by Stetson Law and SEMJF Alums who will share their SEMJF stories and insight.
- Wednesday, July 29 from 3-4pm EST via Zoom (REGISTER HERE)
- Tuesday, August 4, 12:00-1:00pm EST via Zoom (REGISTER HERE)
Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions!
Post date: July 21, 2020, in Faculty,