It’s On Us Week of Action to Stop Sexual Violence on College Campuses
It’s On Us
Week of Action
Our goal is to have 50% participation from the Stetson Community to take the Pledge to Stop Sexual Violence on College Campuses.
October 10 12:00pm – 1:00pm & 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Crummer Courtyard
October 10 5:00pm – 6:00pm Tampa Law Center Atrium
October 11 12:00pm – 1:00pm Great Hall & 5:00pm – 6:00pm Crummer Courtyard
October 12 12:00pm – 1:00pm & 5:00pm – 6:00pm Crummer Courtyard
October 13 12:00pm – 1:00pm & 5:00pm – 6:00pm Crummer Courtyard
October 14 10:00am – 11:00am & 12:00pm – 1:00pm Crummer Courtyard
Everyone who takes the pledge will receive some swag. The first 10 people at each session to take the pledge will receive a free t-shirt.
Stopping Sexual Assault is the responsibility of all of us.
Take the pledge to be a part of the solution.
This pledge is a personal commitment to help keep women and men safe from sexual assault. It is a promise not to be a bystander to the problem, but to be a part of the solution.
- 1 in 5 women and 1 in 16 men are sexually assaulted in college.
- Only 13 percent of rape survivors report assault
- 8 in 10 survivors knew their attacker (friend, significant other, etc.)
- 40 percent of survivor’s fear reprisal by their attacker
- If you are unable to join us at one of the above dates, please take the pledge at http://itsonus.org/#pledge_open
- Please use Stetson Law for the school name on the pledge form.
Post date: October 5, 2016, in Faculty,