|Thursday, April 5, 2018||Time||Location|
|Jacksonville Iceman Career Fair||5 p.m.||Jacksonville Iceman|
|Tuesday, June 12, 2018||Time||Location|
|Webinar: Title IX Compliance Issues in the Trump Era||1 p.m.||Webinar|
|Monday, June 25, 2018||Time||Location|
|ELS – Tech Tips with Stetson: Facebook||3 p.m.||Gulfport Senior Center|
|Thursday, June 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Staying in the Game: Be a Champion||11:45 a.m.|
|Saturday, August 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Tenth Judicial Circuit – Diversity & Inclusion Networking Social||1 p.m.||Peggy Brown Center|
|Thursday, August 23, 2018||Time||Location|
|Diversity Access Pipeline Info Session (Gulfport and Tampa)||12 p.m.||Gulfport and Tampa|
|Wednesday, September 12, 2018||Time||Location|
|Pro Bono Day!||12 a.m.||Gulfport Campus|
|Fall 2018 Pro Bono Fair||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 13, 2018||Time||Location|
|Meet the U.S. Department of State Diplomat in Residence||12 p.m.||Florin Roebig and Office of Career and Professional Development|
- Bookstore 3 Day Sale! Tuesday-Thursday
- Labor and Employment?? Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- For Those Taking a Seminar or IRP Course This Fall
- Deadline extended through December 19, 2018 – Spring 2019 Externship Opportunity with 13th Judicial Circuit Conviction Review Unit
- Pro Bono Opportunity ~ December 15
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Having a hard time writing that weekly report?
- Don’t Leave For Break Without Checking In Your Rentals!
- Time is running out! Order your cap & gown now!
- Tired of typing? Us too!
- Stetson Law professor Ann Piccard receives grant to get Florida foster kids on track for college
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
Sign Up for Newsletters