|October 30, 2017 – October 31, 2017||Time||Location|
|Florida Blockchain Public Conference – Free for Stetson Students, Faculty, & Staff!||9 a.m.||Stetson University College of Law|
|Monday, November 6, 2017||Time||Location|
|State Attorney & Public Defender Panel||12 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Saturday, January 13, 2018||Time||Location|
|Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service||8 a.m.||Gulfport, FL|
|Monday, January 15, 2018||Time||Location|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day (NO CLASSES)||12 a.m.|
|MLK Day Celebration||10 a.m.||TBD|
|Saturday, March 3, 2018||Time||Location|
|HCBA 5K Pro Bono River Run & Judicial Pig Roast||4:30 p.m.||Tampa Law Center|
- 1Ls! Let Stetson Help You with Your FL Bar Application Fee – Due March 15, 2018
- Voting for SBA Bylaws and Constitution Referendum Now Open
- Raising the Bar Event – 2/24
- Interested in Patent Law, Public Policy, Global Responsibility, or Working In-House? Get to know Nielsen!
- Why you should register now for the Prosecution Clinic: “The clinic program prepares you in ways that other experiences cannot. It allows for students to receive actual courtroom experience!”
- 24 Days Left to Order Your Cap & Gown! Order Online Now.
- Reminder: Turn in 2017 Flex Reimbursements
- Roof Repairs
- Want Faster Wireless Access on Campus?
- RSVP for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on March 1, 2018 – Manatee Conservation
- Historical Professionals On Campus