|Tuesday, March 13, 2018||Time||Location|
|RPPTL – Pro-Bono with Constitutional Revision Commission||12 p.m.||FSU St. Pete Student Center|
|Tuesday, March 20, 2018||Time||Location|
|PRO BONO FAIR!||5 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Bay Area Legal Services – Family Forms Clinic Training||6 p.m.||SC-201|
|Saturday, March 24, 2018||Time||Location|
|PTSS – Adopt A Mile||10 a.m.||Stetson basketball|
|Sunday, March 25, 2018||Time||Location|
|FAWLS – Women’s Week Pro Bono 1k Kickoff Event||11 a.m.||Banyan Courtyard, Mann Lounge|
|Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|FAWLS – Women’s Week: Pro Bono Event||12:05 p.m.||Classroom A|
|Saturday, March 31, 2018||Time||Location|
|PSF – Pro Bono Opportunity: Fun in the Sun||8:30 a.m.||Gulfport Recreation Center|
|Wednesday, April 4, 2018||Time||Location|
|PSF – Pizza & Pro Bono: Blankets for Shelter Animals||12:05 p.m.||Classroom G|
- 3 Days Left to Order Your Cap & Gown!
- Want to know more about bidding for classes?
- Academic Advising Fair!!!!!!
- Clinical and Experiential Education Open House! March 22, 2018 – 9:00am – 5:00pm Seminar G
- Earn Non-Legal Pro Bono Hours Helping with IEMCC
- #1 in Trial Advocacy—20 Times in 24 Years! Learn How to Be Part of the Tradition!
- Reminder – Sign Up for Wellness Screenings
- Stetson Law Review Scholarship Luncheon on April 3
- Self Service Password Management
- Earn Non-Legal Pro Bono or Get Paid for Taking Class Notes!
- Be There! Pro Bono Fair – Spring 2018 – March 20, 2018, 5pm-6pm