|Tuesday, February 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Spring Study Abroad Fair||12 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Tuesday, February 13, 2018||Time||Location|
|Granada & Oxford Info Session||12 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Thursday, February 15, 2018||Time||Location|
|The Hague & Cape Town Info Session||12 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Monday, February 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|Washburn’s Barbados Summer Abroad Program Info Session||12 p.m.||Faculty Conference Room|
- RSVP for “Leadership and the Law: Building Your Brand” – March 2, 2018
- Restoration Professionals On Campus
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Summer Abroad Scholarships!
- Deadline for ADA Exam Accommodations and ESL Testing Modifications – Spring 2018
- Deadline for Exam Conflicts – Spring 2018
- Registration for Clinics and Externships – Summer 2018 opens February 18, 2018!
- Interested in Patent Law, Public Policy, Global Responsibility, or Working In-House? Get to know Nielsen!
- RSVP NOW! Marines Judge Advocate Information Session – Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Washburn’s Barbados Summer Study Abroad Info Session
- Mark you Calendar – Coffee with the Dean 2/20