|Thursday, March 22, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Dr. Ruth Cromie – Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, UK||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Professor James Salzman – Payments for Ecosystem Services||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, September 25, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Richard O. “Dick” Jacobs – Wet Hands, Dirty Feet Learning||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, November 8, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Dr. M. Siobhan Fennessy – Wetland Restoration||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Sixth Annual ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop – Free for Students!||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, January 31, 2019||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Andy Hayslip – Tampa Bay Waterkeeper||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, March 5, 2019||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Rhyan Tompkins – U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Having a hard time writing that weekly report?
- Don’t Leave For Break Without Checking In Your Rentals!
- Time is running out! Order your cap & gown now!
- Tired of typing? Us too!
- Pro Bono Hours ~ Wrap presents or volunteer at event.
- Are your eyes tired from looking at your computer all day?
- Want faster wireless access on campus?
- Do you remember what you did on your computer last Thursday?
- The Collective – Bay Area Legal Services
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
- Stetson University College of Law accepting nominations for William Reece Smith Jr. Public Service Award
Sign Up for Newsletters