|Thursday, November 9, 2017||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Dr. Max Finlayson – Great Barrier Reef and Australian Mangroves||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop – Free for Students!||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Wednesday, January 31, 2018||Time||Location|
|Networking Event – Careers in Land Development and Environmental Law||6 p.m.||Banyan Courtyard (rain location: Mann Lounge)|
|Thursday, February 1, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Vivek Menon – Wildlife Trust of India||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, March 1, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Anne Harvey Holbrook – Save the Manatee Club||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, March 22, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Dr. Ruth Cromie – Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, UK||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
- Washburn’s Barbados Program Info Session
- RSVP for “Leadership and the Law: Building Your Brand” – March 2, 2018
- Restoration Professionals On Campus
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Summer Abroad Scholarships!
- Deadline for ADA Exam Accommodations and ESL Testing Modifications – Spring 2018
- Deadline for Exam Conflicts – Spring 2018
- Registration for Clinics and Externships – Summer 2018 opens February 18, 2018!
- Interested in Patent Law, Public Policy, Global Responsibility, or Working In-House? Get to know Nielsen!
- RSVP NOW! Marines Judge Advocate Information Session – Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Washburn’s Barbados Summer Study Abroad Info Session