|Thursday, April 12, 2018||Time||Location|
|Changing the Law on Rape: From Property Crime to Human Dignity Presentation by Katie Koestner||4:30 p.m.||F&R Courtroom|
|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Creating a Vision Board/Affirmation||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Thursday, October 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Silencing Self Doubt: Tackling Impostor Syndrome||12 p.m.||SC-201|
|Friday, February 1, 2019||Time||Location|
|2019 Professional Development Conference: Campus to Career||8 a.m.|
- Barbri Bar Prep Enrollment & MPRE Book Distribution
- MPRE Review Workshop with Prof. Flowers
- RSVP to SLDC’s Fall Leadership Workshop
- JD Careers Series – The Private Wealth Management and Banking Industry
- **Important Announcement: Examplify and Mojave OS for Macs**
- It’s Here! Microsoft Teams Training & Info Sessions
- Seized Drug Analysis-Complimentary Webinar-Register Now!
- Student Note Takers Needed
- Interested in Capes, Earning Non-Legal Pro Bono and Helping Others???
- Pro Bono Winter Break
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2018 OCR – Session K Application Open Until Thursday, September 27 at 11:59 p.m.
- Stetson Law Interim Dean appointed to American Bar Association Commission on Homelessness and Poverty
- Stetson presents star Alabama litigator Sara L. Williams with professionalism award
- Stetson Law student Brielle Tucker named Ms. JD Fellow
Sign Up for Newsletters