|Friday, May 18, 2018||Time||Location|
|Honors and Awards Ceremony||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Family Celebration||6 p.m.||Gulfport Campus|
|Saturday, May 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|Spring Commencement||8:30 a.m.||Gulfport Campus|
|Wednesday, September 12, 2018||Time||Location|
|Pro Bono Day!||12 a.m.||Gulfport Campus|
- DO NOT WAIT: Renew your ADA Accommodations and/or ESL Modifications for 2018 Cayman Islands program!
- Storing your personal files in OneDrive?
- Save the Date – January Tech Training!
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2018 OCR – Session S Application Open Until Thursday, December 13 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bookstore 3 Day Sale! Tuesday-Thursday
- Labor and Employment?? Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- For Those Taking a Seminar or IRP Course This Fall
- Deadline extended through December 19, 2018 – Spring 2019 Externship Opportunity with 13th Judicial Circuit Conviction Review Unit
- Pro Bono Opportunity ~ December 15
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Stetson Law professor Ann Piccard receives grant to get Florida foster kids on track for college
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
Sign Up for Newsletters