|Tuesday, November 7, 2017||Time||Location|
|Attend the Pro Bono Fair – Lunch provided||12 p.m.||The Great Hall|
|Tuesday, January 30, 2018||Time||Location|
|Barbri Materials Handout for July Bar Takers||10 a.m.||Gulfport Library|
- Clinical and Experiential Education Open House! February 22, 2018 – 9:00am – 5:00pm Seminar G
- Registration for Summer 2018 Clinics and Externships is now open – Here’s the “How To” video on Registering
- St. Petersburg Conference on World Affairs
- Bookstore: Promo Tees Have Arrived Early! Get Them Now! Only $9.95
- UPDATED – New Jobs Available! Spring 2018 OCR – Session G Application Open Until Thursday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- REMINDER: Video Annotation Training for Law School Faculty
- Self Service Password Management
- Get your Free MPRE Study Plan
- Your Pro Bono Requirement – Earn Non-Legal Hours in the Community!
- Meet James Bain, an innocent man who suffered in Florida’s prisons for 35 years
- Registration for Clinics and Externships – Summer 2018 is NOW OPEN