|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Professor James Salzman – Payments for Ecosystem Services||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, September 25, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Richard O. “Dick” Jacobs – Wet Hands, Dirty Feet Learning||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, November 8, 2018||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Dr. M. Siobhan Fennessy – Wetland Restoration||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Sixth Annual ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop – Free for Students!||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, January 31, 2019||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Andy Hayslip – Tampa Bay Waterkeeper||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, March 5, 2019||Time||Location|
|Foreman Biodiversity Lecture – Rhyan Tompkins – U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
- DO NOT WAIT: Renew your ADA Accommodations and/or ESL Modifications for 2018 Cayman Islands program!
- Storing your personal files in OneDrive?
- Save the Date – January Tech Training!
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2018 OCR – Session S Application Open Until Thursday, December 13 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bookstore 3 Day Sale! Tuesday-Thursday
- Labor and Employment?? Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- For Those Taking a Seminar or IRP Course This Fall
- Deadline extended through December 19, 2018 – Spring 2019 Externship Opportunity with 13th Judicial Circuit Conviction Review Unit
- Pro Bono Opportunity ~ December 15
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Stetson Law professor Ann Piccard receives grant to get Florida foster kids on track for college
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
Sign Up for Newsletters