|Wednesday, April 15, 2015||Time||Location|
|Free Workshops: Federal Student Loan Repayment||12:05 p.m.||Classroom F|
|Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||5 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Wednesday, April 13, 2016||Time||Location|
|Federal Loan Repayment Workshop for Grads||12 p.m.||Classroom D (Reiter)|
|Monday, October 17, 2016||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||The Great Hall|
|Friday, February 3, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: HCBA Trial and Litigation Scholarship||8 a.m.|
|Tuesday, February 14, 2017||Time||Location|
|Deadline: Kozyak Summer Fellowship $5,000 for work in Gvm’t, Judiciary, or Non-Profit||8 a.m.|
- Bookstore: Promo Tees Have Arrived Early! Get Them Now! Only $9.95
- UPDATED – New Jobs Available! Spring 2018 OCR – Session G Application Open Until Thursday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- REMINDER: Video Annotation Training for Law School Faculty
- Self Service Password Management
- Get your Free MPRE Study Plan
- Your Pro Bono Requirement – Earn Non-Legal Hours in the Community!
- Meet James Bain, an innocent man who suffered in Florida’s prisons for 35 years
- Registration for Clinics and Externships – Summer 2018 is NOW OPEN
- HCBA 5K Pro Bono River Run & Judicial Pig Roast
- Information on How to Join Phi Alpha Delta
- New Jobs Available! Spring 2018 OCR – Session G Application Open Until Thursday, February 22 at 11:59 p.m.