|Wednesday, April 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11 a.m.||Great Hall - Gulfport|
|Thursday, April 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|Patent Bar Information Session||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Friday, June 1, 2018||Time||Location|
|Complimentary Webinar: Forensic Psychology Essentials on 6/1/18||12:30 p.m.||Webinar|
|Tuesday, June 12, 2018||Time||Location|
|Webinar: Title IX Compliance Issues in the Trump Era||1 p.m.||Webinar|
|Thursday, June 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Staying in the Game: Be a Champion||11:45 a.m.|
|Saturday, August 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Tenth Judicial Circuit – Diversity & Inclusion Networking Social||1 p.m.||Peggy Brown Center|
|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Creating a Vision Board/Affirmation||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Friday, September 7, 2018||Time||Location|
|CLE Event-Professional Acceleration Workshop||9 a.m.||Stetson University College of Law|
|Tuesday, September 25, 2018||Time||Location|
|JD Career Series – Private Wealth Management and Banking Industry||12 p.m.||Eleazer Hearing Room|
|Tuesday, October 9, 2018||Time||Location|
|Mandatory Training Meeting for Conference Student Volunteers||12 p.m.||Eleazer Courtroom|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|JD Careers Series – Be a Journalist with a JD||12 p.m.||Eleazer Hearing Room|
|Thursday, November 8, 2018||Time||Location|
|Sixth Annual ELI-Stetson Wetlands Workshop – Free for Students!||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Friday, February 1, 2019||Time||Location|
|2019 Professional Development Conference: Campus to Career||8 a.m.|
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Having a hard time writing that weekly report?
- Don’t Leave For Break Without Checking In Your Rentals!
- Time is running out! Order your cap & gown now!
- Tired of typing? Us too!
- Pro Bono Hours ~ Wrap presents or volunteer at event.
- Are your eyes tired from looking at your computer all day?
- Want faster wireless access on campus?
- Do you remember what you did on your computer last Thursday?
- The Collective – Bay Area Legal Services
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
- Stetson University College of Law accepting nominations for William Reece Smith Jr. Public Service Award
Sign Up for Newsletters