|Wednesday, April 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11 a.m.||Great Hall - Gulfport|
|Thursday, April 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|Patent Bar Information Session||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Friday, June 1, 2018||Time||Location|
|Complimentary Webinar: Forensic Psychology Essentials on 6/1/18||12:30 p.m.||Webinar|
|Tuesday, June 12, 2018||Time||Location|
|Webinar: Title IX Compliance Issues in the Trump Era||1 p.m.||Webinar|
|Thursday, June 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Staying in the Game: Be a Champion||11:45 a.m.|
|Saturday, August 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Tenth Judicial Circuit – Diversity & Inclusion Networking Social||1 p.m.||Peggy Brown Center|
|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Creating a Vision Board/Affirmation||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Friday, September 7, 2018||Time||Location|
|CLE Event-Professional Acceleration Workshop||9 a.m.||Stetson University College of Law|
|Tuesday, September 25, 2018||Time||Location|
|JD Career Series – Private Wealth Management and Banking Industry||12 p.m.||Eleazer Hearing Room|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|JD Careers Series – Be a Journalist with a JD||12 p.m.||Eleazer Hearing Room|
|Friday, February 1, 2019||Time||Location|
|2019 Professional Development Conference: Campus to Career||8 a.m.|
- Student Note Takers Needed
- Interested in Capes, Earning Non-Legal Pro Bono and Helping Others???
- Pro Bono Winter Break
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2018 OCR – Session K Application Open Until Thursday, September 27 at 11:59 p.m.
- Happy Punctuation Day!
- Congratulations to the Attorneys Representing Gaston!
- Don’t Miss the Seized Drug Analysis Complimentary Webinar on 9/25/18
- **Important Announcement: Examplify and Mojave OS for Macs**
- FBI Summer Honors Internship Program – Application NOW OPEN!
- It’s Here! Microsoft Teams Training & Info Sessions
- Save the Date – SLDC Leadership Luncheon Wednesday, 9/26
- Stetson Law Interim Dean appointed to American Bar Association Commission on Homelessness and Poverty
- Stetson presents star Alabama litigator Sara L. Williams with professionalism award
- Stetson Law student Brielle Tucker named Ms. JD Fellow
Sign Up for Newsletters