|Tuesday, March 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Creating A Vision Board!||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Tuesday, March 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||12 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Monday, August 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|What to Do and When for 1Ls||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, September 18, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinic/Externship Roundtable September 18 – 11:30-1:30 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to gain REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE||11:30 a.m.|
|Monday, September 24, 2018||Time||Location|
|State Attorney/Public Defender Panel||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, October 2, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Lunch and Learn I||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Thursday, October 4, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Open House! 9:00am – 5:00pm||9 a.m.||Seminar G|
|Thursday, October 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Open House! October 11, 2018 – 9:00am – 5:00pm||9 a.m.||Seminar G|
|Tuesday, October 16, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Lunch and Learn II||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Friday, February 1, 2019||Time||Location|
|2019 Professional Development Conference: Campus to Career||8 a.m.|
- Pro Bono Opportunity ~ December 15
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Having a hard time writing that weekly report?
- Don’t Leave For Break Without Checking In Your Rentals!
- Time is running out! Order your cap & gown now!
- Tired of typing? Us too!
- Pro Bono Hours ~ Wrap presents or volunteer at event.
- Are your eyes tired from looking at your computer all day?
- Want faster wireless access on campus?
- Do you remember what you did on your computer last Thursday?
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
- Stetson University College of Law accepting nominations for William Reece Smith Jr. Public Service Award
Sign Up for Newsletters