|Tuesday, March 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||12 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Monday, August 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|What to Do and When for 1Ls||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, September 18, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinic/Externship Roundtable September 18 – 11:30-1:30 – Great Hall – Learn what it’s like to gain REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE||11:30 a.m.|
|Monday, September 24, 2018||Time||Location|
|State Attorney/Public Defender Panel||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Tuesday, October 2, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Lunch and Learn I||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Thursday, October 4, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Open House! 9:00am – 5:00pm||9 a.m.||Seminar G|
|Thursday, October 11, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Open House! October 11, 2018 – 9:00am – 5:00pm||9 a.m.||Seminar G|
|Tuesday, October 16, 2018||Time||Location|
|Clinical and Experiential Education Lunch and Learn II||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Friday, February 1, 2019||Time||Location|
|2019 Professional Development Conference: Campus to Career||8 a.m.|
- 1L Diversity Scholar Program – Deadline SOON!
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association – Holiday Party!
- DO NOT WAIT: Renew your ADA Accommodations and/or ESL Modifications for 2018 Cayman Island program!
- Reminder – Summer 2019 opportunity with United States Attorney’s Office – Tampa – Extern credit available
- RENTAL BOOK CHECK IN GRACE PERIOD ENDS TODAY!!!
- DO NOT WAIT: Renew your ADA Accommodations and/or ESL Modifications for 2018 Cayman Islands program!
- Storing your personal files in OneDrive?
- Save the Date – January Tech Training!
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2018 OCR – Session S Application Open Until Thursday, December 13 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bookstore 3 Day Sale! Tuesday-Thursday
- Labor and Employment?? Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Stetson Law professor Ann Piccard receives grant to get Florida foster kids on track for college
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
Sign Up for Newsletters