|Tuesday, March 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|Creating A Vision Board!||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Wednesday, March 7, 2018||Time||Location|
|Barbri Book Distribution: MPRE, Bar Prep, and 1L/2-3L Courses||12 p.m.||LIB125|
|Tuesday, March 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||12 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Thursday, April 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|Patent Bar Information Session||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Thursday, August 23, 2018||Time||Location|
|Diversity Access Pipeline Info Session (Gulfport and Tampa)||12 p.m.||Gulfport and Tampa|
|Monday, August 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|What to Do and When for 1Ls||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|1L Free Barbri Book Distribution||11 a.m.||Gulfport Law Library, Room 125|
|Creating a Vision Board/Affirmation||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Wednesday, September 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|2L/3L Barbri Book Distribution||11 a.m.||Gulfport Library, Room 125|
|Thursday, September 20, 2018||Time||Location|
|1L Mandatory Workshop – FL Board of Bar Examiners||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|1L Mandatory Workshop – FL Board of Bar Examiners||5 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Monday, October 1, 2018||Time||Location|
|Barbri’s Bar Prep Enrollment and/or MPRE Book Distribution||11 a.m.||Gulfport Library Room 126|
|Friday, October 5, 2018||Time||Location|
|MPRE Review Workshop with Professor Flowers||4 p.m.||CLASSROOM D, GULFPORT|
|Friday, November 2, 2018||Time||Location|
|Simulated MPRE Exam||3 p.m.||CLASSROOM A|
- Bookstore 3 Day Sale! Tuesday-Thursday
- Labor and Employment?? Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- For Those Taking a Seminar or IRP Course This Fall
- Deadline extended through December 19, 2018 – Spring 2019 Externship Opportunity with 13th Judicial Circuit Conviction Review Unit
- Pro Bono Opportunity ~ December 15
- LAST DAY FOR RENTAL CHECK IN IS TODAY! PLEASE READ!
- Tech Training – Start the Spring Semester Right!
- Having a hard time writing that weekly report?
- Don’t Leave For Break Without Checking In Your Rentals!
- Time is running out! Order your cap & gown now!
- Tired of typing? Us too!
- Stetson Law professor Ann Piccard receives grant to get Florida foster kids on track for college
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
Sign Up for Newsletters