|Tuesday, March 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||5 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Time||Location|
|Attention Academic Advising Fair is Canceled, New Dates TBD||12 p.m.||Mann Lounge|
|Thursday, April 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|Patent Bar Information Session||12 p.m.||Classroom D|
|Thursday, August 23, 2018||Time||Location|
|Diversity Access Pipeline Info Session (Gulfport and Tampa)||12 p.m.||Gulfport and Tampa|
|Monday, August 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|What to Do and When for 1Ls||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 6, 2018||Time||Location|
|1L Free Barbri Book Distribution||11 a.m.||Gulfport Law Library, Room 125|
|Creating a Vision Board/Affirmation||12 p.m.||Career Development Resource Room|
|Wednesday, September 19, 2018||Time||Location|
|2L/3L Barbri Book Distribution||11 a.m.||Gulfport Library, Room 125|
|Thursday, September 20, 2018||Time||Location|
|1L Mandatory Workshop – FL Board of Bar Examiners||12 p.m.||Great Hall|
|1L Mandatory Workshop – FL Board of Bar Examiners||5 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Thursday, September 27, 2018||Time||Location|
|Academic Advising Fair||11:30 a.m.||Great Hall|
|Academic Advising Fair||4:30 p.m.||Great Hall|
|Monday, October 1, 2018||Time||Location|
|Barbri’s Bar Prep Enrollment and/or MPRE Book Distribution||11 a.m.||Gulfport Library Room 126|
|Friday, October 5, 2018||Time||Location|
|MPRE Review Workshop with Professor Flowers||4 p.m.||CLASSROOM D, GULFPORT|
|Friday, November 2, 2018||Time||Location|
|Simulated MPRE Exam||3 p.m.||CLASSROOM A|
- 1L Diversity Scholar Program – Deadline SOON!
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association – Holiday Party!
- DO NOT WAIT: Renew your ADA Accommodations and/or ESL Modifications for 2018 Cayman Island program!
- Reminder – Summer 2019 opportunity with United States Attorney’s Office – Tampa – Extern credit available
- RENTAL BOOK CHECK IN GRACE PERIOD ENDS TODAY!!!
- DO NOT WAIT: Renew your ADA Accommodations and/or ESL Modifications for 2018 Cayman Islands program!
- Storing your personal files in OneDrive?
- Save the Date – January Tech Training!
- New Jobs Available! Fall 2018 OCR – Session S Application Open Until Thursday, December 13 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bookstore 3 Day Sale! Tuesday-Thursday
- Labor and Employment?? Peggy Browning Fellowship Applications Now Being Accepted
- Stetson Law professor Ann Piccard receives grant to get Florida foster kids on track for college
- Stetson University College of Law former dean Lizabeth Moody among 100 pioneering Women Trailblazers in the Law
- Stetson Law offers intensive training for higher education administrators aboard a cruise ship in the spring
Sign Up for Newsletters