- Opening October 5 – Clinic and Externship Applications for Spring 2021
- 1L Mandatory Webinar – FL Board of Bar Examiners
- Student Professional Development Fund available for Virtual Opportunities
- Join ILS for the “IBA 2020 – Virtually Together Conference” on November 2nd – 27th
- Earn Non-Legal Pro Bono for Taking Class Notes!
- RSVP to Survival of the Fittest
- Register for Foreman Biodiversity Lecture on 10/6 – “Currents and Crossroads: A Vision for Florida’s Ocean and Coasts”
- National Pretrial Competition – Student Volunteer Positions Available! SIGN-UP TODAY!
- Join the Clinical Education Social Hour (Externships) – This Friday, Oct. 2nd at 5pm
- RSVP to “Hay Comida En La Casa- A Cooking Class”
- Poetry and Law
- Stetson Law community mourns passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- First Foreman Biodiversity Lecture of 2020/2021 academic year to focus on role of science in Clean Water Act ruling
- Stetson University College of Law receives INSIGHT Into Diversity 2020 Higher Education Excellence In Diversity (HEED) Award
Sign Up for Newsletters