|Thursday, December 2, 2021||Time||Location|
|Upham Beach Clean-up||9 a.m.||Upham Beach Park|
|Tuesday, December 7, 2021||Time||Location|
|Lambda Legal Society Student and Alumni Mixer||5 p.m.||Zoom|
|Wednesday, December 8, 2021||Time||Location|
|Graduation Tabling||10 a.m.||Student Affairs Office|
|HEC Webinar – Academic Success & Religion: Rethinking How Faith and Higher Education Intersect||12 p.m.|
|Thursday, December 9, 2021||Time||Location|
|Judicial Perspectives on the Advancement of Women in Federal Practice Webinar||12 p.m.||Online|
- UNIQUE PRO BONO (COMMUNITY SERVICE) OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS
- Are You a 2L Needing a Legal Job? We’ve Got Your Back. Check Out These Listings! (Updated Weekly)
- Last Chance to Apply for the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Diversity Internship Program
- Know Your Rights Project – a guide for teens in foster care
- RSVP for a Webinar on the Judicial Perspectives on the Advancement of Women in Federal Practice featuring Judges!
- 10 Stars Left ~ Grant a “Wish Upon A Star” for the Holidays with PARC
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for the Summer 2022 Federal Communications Bar Association Diversity Pipeline Program!
- JD’s Cafeteria Daily Specials
- Looking for Summer Plans? Apply TODAY for the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Diversity Internship Program!
- Want to sharpen your legal skills in a judicial internship? Apply for the 2022 Summer Judicial Internship Diversity Project!
- Last chance for the Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Diversity Internship Program! Apply by November 30th!
- New scholarship designed to support LGBTQIA community at Stetson Law
- Higher Education Consortium announces inaugural Racial Justice Student Fellows
- Pro Bono Showcase highlights impactful work of Stetson Law students
Sign Up for Newsletters