Attention: Are you taking Summer 2017 classes?

If you are taking Summer 2017 classes and you need to request ADA Accommodation(s), please go to the Accessibility Resources page to fill out the ADA Non-Exam and/or the ADA Exam Accommodations form(s).  If this is your first time requesting ADA Accommodations, you must also complete the ADA Intake Form.

Don’t wait – the sooner you make your request, the more expediently it can be processed.

If you have any questions, please email