Destination CLE: Enhance Your Skills in Dublin, Ireland - Technology in Litigation in the Silicon Valley of Europe
Law Society of Ireland
July 13-15, 2015
Join Stetson Law in Dublin, Ireland this summer for an international CLE program "Technology in Litigation in the Silicon Valley of Europe."
Stetson is partnering with the Law Society of Ireland to present the two-and-a-half-day, 14-credit CLE program that will offer great insight into the major challenges and benefits of technology and litigation, whether you have tech clients or simply want to stay current with evolving developments.
Ireland is one of Europe's top destinations, famous for its breathtaking scenery, storybook castles, friendly people, and adventures around every corner. Dublin is an international hub for business, law and technology, and industry giants like Twitter, Google and Intel have made greater Dublin their international headquarters.
Participants can network with fellow alumni, make friends and business contacts with Irish solicitors and visit the Emerald Isle. The average July temperatures range from the mid-60s to mid-70s, making this an ideal time to visit. Dublin accommodations and travel excursions also have been coordinated for participants.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us:
- Earn approximately 14 CLE credits (including 2 ethics credits) with topics such as:
- Possible use of video surveillance, police cameras and cellphone video as evidence
- Internet searches and privacy issues
- Social media's impact on impartial jurors and the discovery phase
- Technology in the courtroom
- Visit Guinness Storehouse, Cliffs of Moher, Old Library and the Book of Kells, and Game of Thrones filming locations
- Make new friends, but keep the old; Network with Irish solicitors in the tech industry
- Benefit from favorable Euro to Dollar exchange rate
- Enjoy one of Europe's top vacation destinations
Standard Rate: $950 | Alumni Rate: $900 | Student Rate: $475
Included: Tuition, CLE Credits, Tea and Lunch, Not included: Airfare and Accommodations
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Professional Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-562-7898.