Stetson Law Graduation Challenge - Rise to the Challenge
Three generous alumni have issued the following challenge to you and your alumni friends in honor of Graduation 2016:
If Alumni and friends make 150 individual gifts during this three-day challenge, this trio will kick in an additional $50,000.
Please make your gifts online on May 10, 11, or 12.
Your gift supports scholarship aid and nationally recognized programs such as Advocacy and Legal Writing.
Your contributions make a DIFFERENCE!
Did you know?
- Stetson Law was the first law school to win the ABA National Trial Competition five times.
- Stetson Law is ranked No. 1 for trial advocacy and No. 3 for legal writing by U.S. News & World Report.
- Stetson Law’s three-story Dolly & Homer Hand Library houses around 420,000 volumes. Our library is one of the most advanced legal research centers in the southeastern United States.
- Stetson Law is one of few U.S. law schools to share space with a working court, Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal.
- Stetson Law offers students more than 400 clinic and externship opportunities annually.
Gratitude from Students:
"I am the sole provider for my education so this scholarship is a gift I sincerely appreciate."
"I am the only member of my family to attend college. Your contributions made a huge difference!"
"I used the scholarship funds to complete my bar prep course. I cannot express my gratitude enough."