Reasons to Give
Since its foundation in 1900, Stetson University College of Law has provided quality legal education that prepares students to serve their communities and others in need. Stetson can proudly claim the following:
- Ranked No. 1 for trial advocacy by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked No. 3 for legal writing by U.S. News & World Report
- Part-time program ranked 16th nationally
- Home to three academic journals, including the Stetson Law Review
- National and world champion advocacy teams
- First law school in Florida to require pro bono service by students and faculty
- Nationally acclaimed faculty
Private support is a driving force that allows Stetson Law to move forward and excel as an institution. Individual gifts of all sizes enable us to recruit and retain the best and brightest law students, expand critical programs and functions, and transform new ideas into reality.
Making a gift will allow you to invest in the future of Stetson Law while also providing you and your family with significant financial planning opportunities. Certain gifts may provide you with tax benefits while providing Stetson Law with critical resources to fulfill and expand our educational mission.
Each gift brings with it a story that reflects the loyalty of our alumni and friends and the circumstances that inspire individuals to give. For examples, see our Donor Stories.
College Relations staff members are happy to discuss your interests, provide specific information about the benefits of various giving options, and walk you through the steps necessary to make your contribution. Please contact the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at 727-562-7818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.