Financial Information

finances-students in courtyard

Financial Aid and the FAFSA

To secure loans to help fund your legal education, you must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please do your taxes before completing the FAFSA so that you report the most accurate information. For assistance, see our Step-by-Step Guide (PDF). Remember that even if your parents still claim you on their taxes, for the purposes of the FAFSA you are independent from them.

If you have questions about scholarships, please call and ask for our associate director of admissions, Darren Kettles, at 727-562-7802. He will be happy to talk with you about new scholarships and endowed scholarships available to currently enrolled students. Stetson Law also has scholarships for top performing law students who didn't have a scholarship when they entered Stetson.