Courtroom H was one of three wood-frame buildings used by the Florida Military Academy, and in 1954 became a temporary library reading room. It was later moved to its present site and reconfigured as a practice courtroom. In 2009, the courtroom was upgraded with new audio-visual technology and a wheelchair ramp to support Stetson's advocacy center programs.
Courtroom H is used as a practice courtroom by Stetson Law's advocacy teams. Because of its somewhat remote location on campus, the room has been nicknamed "Fort Apache."