Attract and retain academically highly qualified, capable, diverse, motivated, ethical, and professional students.
- Collaborate with undergraduate institutions to increase prospective students' opportunities with Stetson Law.
- Attract students who will positively contribute to Stetson Law's academic and cultural environment; who are diverse in background and experience; who exhibit ethical and professional conduct and good character; who demonstrate a commitment to the ideals of the legal profession; and who have the ability and work ethic to be successful in law school, on the bar exam, and in practice.
- Expand Stetson Law's financial resources to increase scholarships.
- Generate non-tuition revenue and manage costs to improve students' ability to afford a Stetson Law education.
- Strengthen student recruitment efforts by actively including faculty, staff, current students, and alumni.