Stetson University College of Law is committed to professionalism, community and access to justice. Our faculty and students strive to have a meaningful and far-reaching impact on the law, the profession and society. Stetson offers a number of programs and resources for the greater legal community, including access to cutting-edge conferences, extensive library resources, and employer services.
- Do you wish to attend a Stetson conference?
- See Conferences and Events for detailed information on upcoming activities.
- Are you interested in hiring a Stetson student or graduate?
- See Career Services for information on how employers can find qualified applicants.
- Would you like to read one of Stetson's four academic publications?
- See Journal of Comparative and International Aging Law & Policy, Stetson Law Review or Stetson Journal of Advocacy and the Law.
- Would you like to use one of Stetson's law libraries?
- Stetson has Libraries at both the Gulfport campus and Tampa Law Center that are available for use by the legal community.
- Are you a member of the media looking for a legal expert?
- Visit our Journalist's Guide to Legal Experts and give the Communications Office a call at 727-562-7381 (office) or 727-430-1580 (cell).
- Would you like to work for Stetson Law?
- Please see Human Resources and Employment.
Florida's First Law School
Stetson University College of Law has educated outstanding lawyers, judges and community leaders for more than a century.
The law school's main campus is in Gulfport, a beachfront community adjacent to St. Petersburg, and the Tampa Law Center satellite campus is located less than one mile from downtown Tampa.