Stetson University has retained Isaacson, Miller to assist in the search for the Dean of the College of Law. If you would like to apply or nominate an applicant, visit their site page.
See why Stetson Law is the right choice.
- Linda Anderson, Professor of Law
- Andrew Appleby, Associate Professor of Law
- Lori Baggett, Vice President and Associate General Counsel at PODS
- Yiorgos Bakamitsos, Dean of the School of Business Administration
- Roy Balleste, Professor of Law and Director of the Dolly and Homer Hand Law Library
- Karla Davis-Jamison, Assistant Dean for Strategic Enrollment Management
- Robert (Bob) Huth, Executive Vice President and CFO
- Alicia Jackson, Assistant Professor of Law and Director of Academic Success and Bar Preparation
- Joshua (Josh) Magidson, Attorney/Shareholder at MacFarlane, Ferguson & McMullen
- Blake Radford, president of the Student Bar Association
- Gabriella (Gabi) Torres, president of the Part-Time Student Society
- Louis (Lou) Virelli, Professor of Law
Stetson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that affirms cultural diversity and inclusion as a core value of academic excellence at Stetson University. We are committed to achieving equal access in education, employment, and participation through the recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty, staff, and students from diverse backgrounds, and to meaningful academic and intellectual transformation in curriculum, research and service. We are dedicated to actions and policies that foster a community in which individuals with various identities, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints work together to create opportunities for engagement through rewarding and fulfilling careers and personal experiences in a culturally and racially diverse society and a globalized world. We strongly encourage members of historically under-represented and economically-disadvantaged groups and women to apply for employment. Stetson University is an EEO, ADA, ADEA, and GINA employer. The Law School's Non-Discrimination Policy is here.