Certificate in Cybersecurity
- 30 Hours Estimated Length
- Self-Paced Online
- Access: One Year
- 3 CEU's/13 PDU's
Managing a small business is no small task. Learn the critical skills for managing your small business's finances, human resource challenges, and marketing efforts.
Who Is It For?
Stakeholders of small businesses often play many roles and must have a wide body of knowledge. In a single day, a small business owner may be required to do any number of varied tasks, like approve a project plan budget, train a new employee and develop a marketing campaign. This certificate will provide owners and managers of small to medium-sized businesses with the fundamentals for success.
This certificate, comprised of eight courses, will provide students with an understanding of the most critical areas in small business management. Course in this certificate include
- Accounting Fundamentals for Small Business
- Introduction to Small Business Management
- Small Business Marketing
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis for Small Businesses
- Law for Small Businesses
- Project Management for Small Businesses
- HR Fundamentals for Small Business
- Leading and Managing Small Businesses