Maximize your business impact with a disciplined, data-driven approach to operational efficiency.
Have you ever had the thought that your organization has some inefficiencies or room for improvement in processes? Do you have bottlenecks within your processes? Do you want to help improve organizational goals? Do you want to create a safer environment for your people and customers? If so, Lean Six Sigma is right for you! This program is designed with incredible intentionality to help improve processes, reduce errors and increase safety. Lean Six Sigma uses techniques and tools to validate your hunches and create actionable ways to eliminate waste. With Lean Six Sigma certification, you can:
- Increase your knowledge (and your salary)
- Eliminate errors
- Improve and sustain business processes and quality improvement
- Ensure compliance
- Feel more confident in your ideas
- Better understand and implement quality management measures
Where Training Happens
Stetson University offers Lean Six Sigma at a variety of locations to ensure that you are engaging with the content.
- Celebration and DeLand campuses: Learn in a distraction-free environment conducive to asking questions and exploring issues. Students come from multiple industry sectors, presenting opportunities for the sharing of ideas across industries.
- On-Site: Providing training at your facility helps provide real-time solutions to problems or inefficiencies your organization has at the source.
- Virtual Live (synchronous): Training at your convenience. Our interactive and seasoned instructors deliver attention-grabbing content via live online streaming. Allowing for you never to have to leave your office or home.
Boot Camp Style
- Yellow Belt Certification: 2 days/8 hours per day
- Green Belt Certification:5 days/8 hours per day
On-Site at Your Business
- Customized to your industry needs
- Offered around your schedule
Virtual Live (synchronous)
- Yellow Belt Certification: 5 days/3 hours per day
- Green Belt Certification: 12 days/3 hours per day
You will receive the following upon completion of the Lean Six Sigma program at Stetson University:
- Certificate of Completion from Stetson University
- Official Stetson University transcript